Monday 3 January 2011

Pastel Ball Python(Pascal)

Finally got one of my 2010 wishlist, a pastel ball python.
I got him around sept 2010 this picture was taken when he was first with me. I haven't got the time to snap the current size of this beauty. He is just merely reaching 90 grms when i first got him now he is up to 200++ grms, growing steadily and getting more beautiful each day. Stay tune for more update on my collection and for sale items =)

Short Recap of 2010
Manage to add my snakes collection with 6 cornsnakes ( 1 sold, 1 died, 1 escaped, 1 motley with me and 2 more yet to be told(stay tune))
Added another ball python Pascal the pastel ball python
Hatched myself a leopard gecko hatchling, Reduce the size of my overgrowing Tarantula collection to more doclie species =)
Increased my rodent collection and lastly and managing to get hoglets out of my hedgehogs.
Finally got a chance to get involved in expo thanks to Viper76 and Edshal for giving the chance to help out and participating =). Hope to join more in 2011

2011
First of all i would like to wish everyone a "Happy New Year" and thanks for the support to all my buyers in 2010 and i would like to apologize for any wrong doings. "sowrrie" =p
Sorry for the lack of updates too been working on the new on9 store for easy view in the future and busy with studies, will try to update once in a while. So yeah, hopefully this year will see more fantastic pets in the brunei pet community. So stay tune for more pets updates and news.

** oh no my whishlist is growing =x hahaha =P

No comments:

Post a Comment